.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Introduction to Personal Development in Health Essay

1.1 let out the duties and responsibilites of own roleMy role is to en convinced(predicate) I distribute all my thickenings as individuals, ensuring they always feel safe and at assuagement when I am around and doing my direction, I remove certain I read the grapple plan every day for each invitee to see if anything has changed since I have last been in there. I am responsible in making sure all my clients are looked aft(prenominal) to a brilliant standard ensuring they are always happy with the care I provide for them, keeping them clean by doing personal care and assisting with needs if they need helper such as, desexualizeting dressed, brushing teething and combing hair treating the individual with respect and keeping their dignity at all times, ensuring they are eating and drinking properly and getting sufficient nutrition in their diet. If needed I will help individuals to dole issue medication, prompting them if they do it theirselves so they acceptt forget too . charge the surroundings clean and safe, making sure I tidy up after my self and my client so they are always in a hygenic surrounding desposing of things in the correct way, always wearing my safety-related clothing incase of cross contimation and encouraging them when I can ensuring they watch independant and empowered. It is my duty to report anything necessary to my manager, if my client is unhappy, if I feel my client is changing or becoming ill I make sure I inform my manager. Lastly I need to make sure I am up to date with all courses and training to make sure my clients are safe at all times and I am not using poor practice in my land at place. 1.2 What standards influence your role as a carer and the way you carry out your duties there are many that influence my role such asCare Standards turning 2000Health & Safety At Work ActManual Handling Operations LegislationCodes of PracticeNational occupational StandardsThe Food Standards ActWhistle BlowingControl of Substanc es Hazardous to Health1.3 Describe ways you ensure that personal attitudes or beliefs do not jam the quality of your work Firstly remember everyone is an individual and nobody is but the same as you, you may have an individual that has beliefs you do not believe in but you should keep this to yourself as its not sensible on them to feel as though what they believe in is questioned or wrong and dont let your own personal feelings get in the way of doing the job correctly and work in a way that supports their needs and beliefs. Try to understand the individual a teensy more, divulgeing about their history and their beliefs letting them explain it to you this will help you to know alot more about them and make it easier to know their likes and dislikes because of the belief dont judge the individual for believing in what they do precisely empathise with them and show you understand and that you respect them and their beliefs. 2.1 Explain why reflecting on practice is an principa l(prenominal) way to develop knowledge, skills and practiceIts important because you will develop more on the things you already know and interpret and develop on the things you dont know you will learn not to make mistakes you may have made in the ultimo and you will learn where improvement is needed which will make you more effecient at the job role you do and alot more confident to do so in knowing how and when to use the skills you have picked up on and put them into practice. 3.1 What sources of support are available to you for your own learning and phylogeny? I can find sources of support inside the workplace and alfresco of the work place, inside the work place I have I have regular supervisions, this is followed by an observation of me in the work place, in the supervision meeting the senior member of staff will ascertain me how they think I am doing, telling me what I am doing reclaim and also telling me how I could improve in my workplace and things I could work on t o better how I am at work.There are also regular meetings so we can do newfound courses that have come in or renew courses we have already done so our knowledge is always up to date. Outside the work place I could go to the library to widen my learning expertness in the workplace or I could do research on the internet. 3.2 Describe the process for go overing a personal development plan You hash out with a senior member of staff who has watched you and you discuss your improvments that need to be made and proposals on how to meet those objectives and the activites that follows such as reviews and assesments which you both agree on.

No comments:

Post a Comment